The Maintenance Free Vinyl Shed
Tired of painting your house every few years but want a rich and vibrant color? With vinyl siding, you will never have to go through the process of painting again. The only required maintenance is rinsing with a garden hose. If you are looking for a stylish and aesthetically pleasing backyard storage solution that is available in a variety of sizes, look no further. With over 60 vinyl siding colors, over 40 roof shingle colors & over 100 options, your options are endless.
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" BCX sanded exterior plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1/2" OSB sheathing covered with D4 vinyl siding in your choice of color
- Roof: A-Frame, 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" OSB roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim:PVC corner boards, 1" x 6" PVC fascia boards, 1" x 6" PVC rake boards for the gable ends & PVC soffit
- Door: (1) - 50" vinyl double door
- Window: (1) - 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen.
- (1) Storage Loft & (1) 4' Roof Ridge Vent
Customize your shed with over 100 options
Available Floor Plans
*Doors and windows may be moved at no additonal cost, or add larger doors and larger windows as an option.
*Custom floor plans available as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan. Standard pricing includes (1) - 50" Double Door & (1) - 20" x 30" Single Hung Vinyl Window. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.
Vinyl Shed Photo Gallery
Ready To Order Your Vinyl Shed?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or send us an email and one of our trained representatives will assist you with all of your questions and concerns.
You May Also Like These
Similar Shed Models
LP SmartSide Sheds
LP SmartSide wood siding comes with a resin-saturated overlay for protection and a base for painting. These products also featured what they refer to as Smart Guard. This process consists of the wood flakes used to form the siding are first coated with zinc borate before being pressed into siding along with resins and marine waxes...
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability...
Vinyl Shake Sheds
You love the look of shake siding but you can't decide if you should go with cedar wood shake siding or vinyl shake siding. Vinyl shakes have the rustic look of natural cedar wood shake shingles without the high cost and maintenance of cedar wood shingles. With several colors to choose from...