Why Vinyl Siding?
Tired of painting your house every few years but want a rich and vibrant color? With vinyl siding, you will never have to go through the process of painting again. The only required maintenance is rinsing with a garden hose. If you are looking for a stylish and aesthetically pleasing backyard storage solution that is available in a variety of sizes, look no further.
Features of our Vinyl Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1/2" OSB sheathing covered with D4 vinyl siding in your choice of color
- Roof: A-Frame (Gambrel Frame available), 2" x 4" KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" OSB roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: PVC corner boards, 1" x 6" PVC fascia boards, 1" x 6" PVC rake boards for the gable ends & PVC soffit
- The price includes one 50" vinyl double door and one 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen. It also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent.
- PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan where they would like to place doors/windows on the shed. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist/guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.
- Click on any picture below to see a close-up view at the bottom of the page.