Why T1-11 Siding?
Wood siding is very versatile and can be painted or stained in any color desired. T1-11 is an economical siding choice for sheds and gives a more natural and wood grained appearance. T1-11 siding is among the most durable and long lasting of contemporary siding options. It gives a traditional vertical siding appearance.
Features of our T1-11 Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 5/8" T1-11 8" on center groove
- Roof: A-Frame (Gambrel Frame available), 2" x 4" KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" CDX roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1 "x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
- The price includes one 50" pine double door and one 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen. It also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.