Why Pine Siding?
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability. The natural beauty and texture is still the main reason why pine is superior for exterior siding.
Features of our Pine Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" BCX sanded exterior plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1" x 8" tongue and groove pine siding
- Roof: A-Frame, 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" CDX roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1" x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
- The price includes one 50" pine double door and one 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen. It also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.