Why LP SmartSide Wood Siding?
LP SmartSide wood siding comes with a resin-saturated overlay for protection and a base for painting. These products also featured what they refer to as Smart Guard. This process consists of the wood flakes used to form the siding are first coated with zinc borate before being pressed into siding along with resins and marine waxes. The end result is a product that is extremely water resistant and insect resistant.
Features of our LP SmartSide Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" BCX sanded exterior plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 5/8" pre-primed LP SmartSide wood siding, 8" on center groove
- Roof: A-Frame, 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" CDX roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1 "x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
- The price includes one 50" pine double door and one 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen. It also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.