East Coast Shed Inc. continues to monitor lumber & building material prices on a weekly basis. The cost of lumber continues to exponentially increase due to the pandemic, lack of supply & lack of workforce at lumber mills. The cost of projects are far higher than (1) year ago and about to cross into historic territory. As needed, East Coast Shed Inc. will update any necessary pricing accordingly. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Why Purchase An In-Stock Building?
If you are looking for a shed but cannot wait to have the building installed on-site choose from our in-stock inventory. These buildings are delivered fully assembled & must have access for a truck & trailer. Upon arrival, if we are unable to access the area with a truck a trailer, the building can be delivered using the "mule". These buildings can be delivered within a 5-7 week lead time or less compared to our much longer built on-site installations. These buildings are hand-built with only the best quality materials. Take a look at our current inventory below.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual products in-stock may represent one of multiple products in-stock. Some buildings may no longer be in stock. Other sizes are available to be built to order and can be delivered as a whole building within 5-7 weeks. Please contact us to verify all information and to discuss your requirements.
Features Of This 10' x 12' Vinyl Shed
Regular Price: $8,314.06
Sale Price: $7,482.66 *Delivered & Sales Tax Included
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 4" x 4" PT beams with a 3/4" BCX sanded exterior plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1/2" OSB sheathing covered with Harbor Grey D4 vinyl siding
- Outside Corners: White
- Roof: A-Frame, 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" OSB roof sheathing with 30 year architectural charcoal roof shingles and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 6" PVC fascia boards, 1" x 6" PVC rake boards for the gable ends & PVC soffit
- Door: (1) - 60" vinyl double door
- Window: (1) - 20" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen
- Ramp: (1) - 4' Long Pressure Treated Ramp
- (1) Storage Loft & (1) 4' Roof Ridge Vent
You May Also Like These
Similar Shed Models
LP SmartSide Sheds
LP SmartSide wood siding comes with a resin-saturated overlay for protection and a base for painting. These products also featured what they refer to as Smart Guard. This process consists of the wood flakes used to form the siding are first coated with zinc borate before being pressed into siding along with resins and marine waxes...
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability...