The Starter Greenhouse Shed
Greenhouses have become much more affordable recently because of new materials which lower the cost and increase the lifespan of modern greenhouses. These small and mid-size greenhouses are very popular for propagating seeds and starter plants which will be transplanted outdoors to garden beds. The starter, or hobby, greenhouse also doubles as a potting shed, where garden supplies can be kept under cover, transplants can be repotted, and harvested crops can be brought in to cure and be processed for winter storage.
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" BCX sanded exterior plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center at 7'3" height
- Siding: 1" x 8" tongue and groove pine siding
- Roof: 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 24" on center with cross bracing covered with weather tight corrugated polycarbonate clear roof panel and 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1" x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
- Door: (1) - 30" pine single door
- Windows: (8) - 24" x 36" single hung white vinyl windows with half screen.
- Shelves: 2' shelves along 3 sides of the greenhouse
- (1) 4' Roof Ridge Vent
Customize your shed with over 100 options
|8' x 10'||80||$9,360.00|
|8' x 12'||96||$9,660.00|
|8' x 14'||112||$9,910.00|
|8' x 16'||128||$10,160.00|
|10' x 10'||100||$9,810.00|
|10' x 12'||120||$10,060.00|
|10' x 14'||140||$10,360.00|
|10' x 16'||160||$10,910.00|
|12' x 12'||144||$10,510.00|
|12' x 14'||168||$11,060.00|
|12' x 16'||192||$11,460.00|
- Price includes installation & sales tax
- Where required, customer responsible for obtaining building permit
- Prices in effect 6/1/2022. Subject to change without notice
Available Floor Plans
*Doors and windows may be moved at no additonal cost, or add larger doors and larger windows as an option.
*Custom floor plans available as well.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers decide their own floor plan. Standard pricing includes (1) - 30" Pine Single Door & (8) - 24" x 36" Single Hung Vinyl Windows. An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which floor plan will be the best fit for you.
Greenhouse Photo Gallery
Ready To Order Your Greenhouse?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or send us an email and one of our trained representatives will assist you with all of your questions and concerns.
You May Also Like These
Similar Shed Models
LP SmartSide Sheds
LP SmartSide wood siding comes with a resin-saturated overlay for protection and a base for painting. These products also featured what they refer to as Smart Guard. This process consists of the wood flakes used to form the siding are first coated with zinc borate before being pressed into siding along with resins and marine waxes...
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability...
Firewood Storage Sheds
With the rising cost of fuel, many of us have switched to wood burning stoves to heat our homes. A firewood shed is a practical storage solution for your seasoned wood. Firewood storage sheds are perfect for keeping your firewood dry, mold free and provides protection from our harsh New England winters...