The Firewood Storage Shed
With the rising cost of fuel, many of us have switched to wood burning stoves to heat our homes. A firewood shed is a practical storage solution for your seasoned wood. Firewood storage sheds are perfect for keeping your firewood dry, mold free and provides protection from our harsh New England winters. These buildings are perfect for your home, camp sites or RV parks. Contact us today or stop by our Berkley, MA location to design your new firewood shed!
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 5/4" PT decking
- Walls: 2" x 4" premium fir KD studs 16" on center
- Siding: 1" x 8" tongue and groove pine siding or 5/8" pre-primed LP SmartSide wood siding
- Roof: A-Frame, 2" x 4" premium fir KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" CDX roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1" x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
Customize your shed with over 100 options
Firewood Storage Shed Pricing
|Dimension||Square. Ft.||Cord Amount||LP SmartSide||Pine T & G|
|4' x 8'||32||1 Cord||$3,350.00||$3,375.00|
|6' x 8'||48||1 1/2 Cords||$3,500.00||$3,575.00|
|6' x 10'||60||2 Cords||$3,800.00||$3,875.00|
- Price includes installation & sales tax
- Prices in effect 1/1/2021. Subject to change without notice
PLEASE NOTE: An East Coast Shed representative will be able to assist & guide you in deciding which firewood shed will be the best fit for you.
Firewood Shed Photo Gallery
Ready To Order Your Firewood Shed?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or send us an email and one of our trained representatives will assist you with all of your questions and concerns.
You May Also Like These
Similar Shed Models
LP SmartSide Sheds
LP SmartSide wood siding comes with a resin-saturated overlay for protection and a base for painting. These products also featured what they refer to as Smart Guard. This process consists of the wood flakes used to form the siding are first coated with zinc borate before being pressed into siding along with resins and marine waxes...
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability...
Greenhouses have become much more affordable recently because of new materials which lower the cost and increase the lifespan of modern greenhouses. These small and mid-size greenhouses are very popular for propagating seeds and starter plants which will be transplanted outdoors to garden beds...