Vinyl Shakes Shed
Why Vinyl Shakes?
You love the look of shake siding but you can't decide if you should go with cedar wood shake siding or vinyl shake siding. Vinyl shakes have the rustic look of natural cedar wood shake shingles without the high cost and maintenance of cedar wood shingles. With several colors to choose from, you can make your shed stand out as a whole or add a distinctive accent to your shed. A great choice for a customer that is looking to go above and beyond with their new shed.
Features of our Vinyl Shake Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1/2" OSB sheathing covered with vinyl shakes in your choice of color
- Roof: A-Frame (Gambrel Frame available), 2" x 4" KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" OSB roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: PVC corner boards, 1" x 6" PVC fascia boards, 1" x 6" PVC rake boards for the gable ends & PVC soffit
- Price includes one 50" vinyl double door and one 21" x 30" single hung white vinyl window with half screen. Also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent
- Click on any picture below to see a close-up view at the bottom of the page.