Why Pine Siding?
Wood siding today is still a popular choice by many with it's wide range of choices. Pine siding can do wonders to enhance the beauty and elegance of a shed, which is why it still remains a favorite siding material among many. When painted/stained pine holds a beautiful finish and delivers immense value and durability. The natural beauty and texture is still the main reason why pine is superior for exterior siding.
Features of our Pine Sheds:
- Floor: 2" x 6" PT wood floor joists 16" on center with 3/4" CDX plywood deck
- Walls: 2" x 4" KD studs 16" on center at 6'3" height
- Siding: 1" x 8" tongue and groove pine siding
- Roof: A-Frame (Gambrel Frame available), 2" x 4" KD rafters 16" on center with 1/2" CDX roof sheathing with 30 year architectural roof shingles in your choice of color and aluminum drip edge
- Trim: 1" x 4" pine corner boards, 1" x 6" pine fascia boards and 1" x 6" pine rake boards for the gable ends
- Price includes one 50" pine double door and one 21" x 30" double hung white or tan vinyl window with half screen. Also includes one storage loft and one roof ridge vent
- Click on any picture below to see a close-up view at the bottom of the page.